“What we talk about (when we talk about cancer)” is a space where anyone who considers themselves part of the Mass General Cancer Center community can join the conversation.
You can be part of our community!
We want to keep growing this online space, so it can be a forum for ideas and comments from every type of interested community member, so please help us to make it a place filled with vibrant conversation, thought and commentary.
There are many ways to get involved in this site, and we’d love to have you join us. You can:
- Add a comment below any one of our contributor’s perspective pieces.
- Like or share a perspective that interests you on your Facebook wall, or Tweet it out to your followers.
- Contact us to become a contributor so you can write your own perspectives on current and future topics.
- Suggest a new word we could talk about for a future monthly issue.
- Tell a friend or colleague about “What we talk about (when we talk about cancer)”!
- Make a suggestion on how to improve the site, by emailing us.
Other supportive care services
This site is just one of the Mass General Cancer Center’s supportive care services. You can find out more about our range of other support services here.
There are also other useful resources available to patients at the center, and their families, here.
If you would like further information about cancer resources, you can also call the Cancer Resource Room on 617-724-1822.
If you have other concerns or questions, please contact our Patient Advocacy Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 617-726-3370.